Old 24-08-2003, 06:42 PM
R P McMurphy

Default wolf spreader

i bought a wolf spreader for 30 quid yesterday so i can evenly treat the
front lawn with feed and weed. problem is what setting do i use? the
instructions are only any use if you use their own brand of feed and weed
stuff!

rpm

Old 24-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Emrys Davies

The best way would be to mark out a square meter and then weigh and
apply the recommended amount to that area by hand.

Then set your spreader to imitate what you have achieved.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"R P McMurphy" wrote in
message news

Old 24-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Franz Heymann

"R P McMurphy" wrote in message
news
i bought a wolf spreader for 30 quid yesterday so i can evenly treat the
front lawn with feed and weed. problem is what setting do i use?

Off-hand I would say it depends on the size of the wolf which you want to
spread.
{:-))
[snip]

Franz

Old 25-08-2003, 02:22 PM
R P McMurphy

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
| The best way would be to mark out a square meter and then weigh and
| apply the recommended amount to that area by hand.
|
| Then set your spreader to imitate what you have achieved.
|
| Regards,
| Emrys Davies.
|

| "R P McMurphy" wrote in
| message news | i bought a wolf spreader for 30 quid yesterday so i can evenly treat
| the
| front lawn with feed and weed. problem is what setting do i use? the
| instructions are only any use if you use their own brand of feed and
| weed
| stuff!
|
| rpm

setting 4 turned out to be closest.