Old 26-08-2003, 12:23 PM

Default weeds too late

Is it too late to use glyphosate on allotment weeds
thanks
rich
Old 31-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , anne
writes

May surely? The bindweed (my main enemy) has flowered already and in certain
places is already dying back. Surely this isn't the best time?

Doesn't matter when you do it so long as the plants are growing
'strongly'. In times gone by I have cut back bindweed in late summer and
sprayed new growth that comes and it has worked.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

I need advice on this difficulty. Weeds weeds weeds. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 12 18-07-2005 09:45 PM
How late is too late? FBCS Ponds 12 29-08-2003 01:04 AM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM
Weeds...Weeds...Weeds J. Farnsworth Wallaby Gardening 4 14-03-2003 11:09 PM