Old 31-08-2003, 11:02 PM
NWalch

Default Whats eating my Pyracantha

The tips and top leaves on my pyracantha have been eaten. Does anyone
know what it might be and how to get rid of it.

Also can anyone recommend a good book on pest and diseases. I want one
where it lists the most common problems for each plant. The Vegetable
Expert book does this for veg but they dont do it in the other books
in the series.

Nick
Old 31-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Emrys Davies

'Nick',

Examine it closely for aphids. If it is them they can poison the shrub
with quite serious consequences.

If they are present you will find them in the lush extremities of the
shrub and they form a mass which encircles a whole shoot, entirely.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

m...