Old 01-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Culturalenigma

Default New Alan Titchmarsh Fan site

Hi all, am building an Alan Titchmarsh fan site, wondered if any might want
to pop in and sign the guestbook? Well then, thanks if you do!

It will also have gardening tips and such as I get it built, but for now I
need to get the main info up.

Tracie

Old 01-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Culturalenigma

Yep, I'm stupid, I forgot to put the address of the site! LOL.

It's
www.titchmarshfan.com

Tracie

Old 01-09-2003, 09:13 PM

"Culturalenigma" wrote in message
: Yep, I'm stupid, I forgot to put the address of the site! LOL.
:
: It's
: www.titchmarshfan.com
:
: Tracie
:
:
: "Culturalenigma" wrote in message
: ...
: Hi all, am building an Alan Titchmarsh fan site, wondered if any might
: want
: to pop in and sign the guestbook? Well then, thanks if you do!
:
: It will also have gardening tips and such as I get it built, but for now
: need to get the main info up.
:
: Tracie
:
:
:
:
Yes, you are stupid, 'cos most urglers can't stand AT

Old 01-09-2003, 09:13 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Culturalenigma wrote:
: Hi all, am building an Alan Titchmarsh fan site, wondered if any
: might want to pop in and sign the guestbook? Well then, thanks if
: you do!
:
: It will also have gardening tips and such as I get it built, but for
: now I need to get the main info up.
:
: Tracie
:

Does that mean we have to paint our fences blue and put decking down lol. I
expect he's alright really though

Robert The Devil's Advocate
www.pafc.co.uk

Old 01-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
martin wrote:
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:10:12 +0000 (UTC), "The Devil's Advocate"
wrote:

Does that mean we have to paint our fences blue and put decking down lol. I
expect he's alright really though

just throw your bra away.

Does Alan Titchmarsh not wear a bra? I learn something new every
day.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 01-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Peter Crosland

Yes, you are stupid, 'cos most urglers can't stand AT

Perhaps you would like to explain what evidence you have to substantiate
your claim?

Old 01-09-2003, 11:24 PM

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
: Yes, you are stupid, 'cos most urglers can't stand AT
:
:
: Perhaps you would like to explain what evidence you have to substantiate
: your claim?
:
Not really - just try google

Old 02-09-2003, 12:42 AM

"K" wrote in message
:
: "Peter Crosland" wrote in message
: ...
: : Yes, you are stupid, 'cos most urglers can't stand AT
: :
: :
: : Perhaps you would like to explain what evidence you have to substantiate
: : your claim?
: :
: Not really - just try google
:
I forgot to say - watch this space!

Old 02-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Culturalenigma

Does that mean we have to paint our fences blue and put decking down lol.

expect he's alright really though

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk

LOL, no decking is truly an optional thing...

Look if you don't like him, fine. Don't visit. If you do, great! BTW,
what may I ask is an "urgler"?

Tracie

Old 02-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Culturalenigma

Does Alan Titchmarsh not wear a bra? I learn something new every
day.

(snip)

I expect his breasts are too small, but I really do like his books???? Does
that mean I like him for his mind and not his body?

Tracie

Old 02-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Culturalenigma

hi you titchmarsh haters I have met the man at gardeners world he is a
sound
chap,and a shit hot gardener.He has more horticultural knowledge than all
you lot on this newsgroup,so how you can knock the man I do not know?Maybe
because of jealousy who knows,anyone with any sense will know he is a

great
inspiration for anyone SERIOUS about horticulture!
I think I might spark a big response?ha ha
happy gardening you who care!
keith

Keith WOW - um, care to post on my site?

www.titchmarshfan.com

Tracie

Old 02-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Culturalenigma

I don't hate him, he his a very good gardener. GF is pretty rubbish now

he's
gone and GF America!!??! need I say more. But to be honest with you I only
watched GF for its entertainment value really, not for its horticultural
wisdom!

Jeff

Ahem. *cough cough* I -like- GFAmerica, since it's my backyard but I'll
forgive the comment *vbg*. But it's rather funny watchign them in our
southern area and our south east where it's EXTREMELY humid and hot...Poor
Tommy is going to waste away to nothing!

But I do like the shows, both WA and AA (With Alan and After Alan LOL)

Tracie

Old 02-09-2003, 11:12 AM
BridgeP

In article , "K"

Subject: New Alan Titchmarsh Fan site
From: "K"
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:07:40 +0100

[...]

Is this a record? 2 postings before it gets offensive?

Peter Bridge