Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Mike

Default Re Horses, Horse Manure, Gardens and Gardeners

The thread on Horse manure and Gardeners has brought quite a bit of
response, both from those who would like Horse Manure and those who have it
and would like to get rid of it.

I don't know if it could be done in the respective areas of the readers of
this newsgroups, but I am the Editor of our local newsletter and in the next
Issue, I will invite those with the horses, to put a contact name, address ,
telephone number or email address in whereby those who want the stuff, can
make contact to their 'mutual advantage'. I don't somehow think it will open
the flood gates and I might even be able to get some stuff for our compost
bins. (Temperature 112F today)

Mike