Old 17-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Ride on - lawn mower

In article , pied piper
writes
women drivers

So what about my spousal unit driving ours over the edge of the rockery
then . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!! ? Men drivers
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

Old 18-09-2003, 09:42 AM
P&J

Well - thanks for all the tips.

We do have a petrol propelled Suffolk - but the ride on option will make it
a much quicker experience - giving us more time to concentrate on other
gardening jobs.

Cheers

PJ

Old 18-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Judith Lea

In article , Kay Easton
writes
I know what you mean Jane, I ended up in the shrubbery on Sunday and
could not reverse out'

Judith!!!

You'd manage to do that with a child's scooter! ;-)

It's funny you say that my grandson has a motorised scooter about 15mph,
I took quite a fall from that on our road.

--
Judith Lea
Old 18-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Simon Avery

"P&J" wrote:

Hello P&J

PJ We do have a petrol propelled Suffolk - but the ride on
PJ option will make it a much quicker experience - giving us
PJ more time to concentrate on other gardening jobs.

Without any doubt.

First two years here we used a petrol propelled mower for our front
lawn. Took around 1.5 to 2 hours including the innumerable emptying.

With the LT125, 15 mins and one empty.

Didn't actually buy it for that lawn alone which is pretty much the
size of a tennis court, mind, but the speed issue is dramatic.

Old 18-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , P&J
writes
Well - thanks for all the tips.

We do have a petrol propelled Suffolk - but the ride on option will make it
a much quicker experience - giving us more time to concentrate on other
gardening jobs.

Just bear in mind that, even if your lawn is a nice rectangular shape,
corners will be difficult, you won't be able to mow up to the edge of
the lawn (you have to use some other mower for that) and you have to
have a clear run from your garage (or mower shed) to the lawn. You may
also find it makes a mess of the lawn if the ground is soft.

While we have a sit on mower for the 'field', we never use it on our,
bit smaller than a tennis court, front lawn: always use a petrol
cylinder mower on that because it makes a much better job and is more
manoeuvrable!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,
put jandg dot demon dot co dot uk where you see deadspam.com

Lawn mower or zero turn ride on nckw Lawns 6 15-08-2010 09:39 AM
Ride on lawn mower CWatters United Kingdom 6 04-06-2007 11:15 PM
ride on mower rob Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Ride on mower rob Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
ride on mower rob Lawns 1 01-01-2003 03:32 AM