Old 27-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Rhiannon S

Default BBC report

I just wondered what the people on this newsgroup thought of this report from
the BBC about this ancient pine tree species that is about to be sold as pot
plants?
will anyone be rushing to the garden centre to get one?
****************************
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Q: how many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: depends on what you want it changed into!
Old 28-09-2003, 12:41 AM
Earnest Trawler

"Rhiannon S" wrote in message
I just wondered what the people on this newsgroup thought of this report

from
the BBC about this ancient pine tree species that is about to be sold as

pot
plants?
will anyone be rushing to the garden centre to get one?
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Q: how many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: depends on what you want it changed into!

Thanks for posting the link, I had not heard of that, that is most
interesting. It would make a very interesting addition to any collection.

Earnest