Old 10-10-2003, 10:42 PM
bnd777

Default Magnolia Seeds .....how to grow?

My Mothers Magnolia has flowered for 2nd time this year and produced pods of
seeds

Has anyone germinated these seeds and if so instructions please

Old 11-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Emrys Davies

'bnd777',

Give it a go.

Sow the seeds in October, as soon as they ripen, in a seedbox containing
a peaty compost and place in a cold frame.

Germination may take twelve to eighteen months.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.