Old 14-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Bigjon

Default Problems with neighbours? (slightly OT)

Problems with neighbours?
I have noticed a few threads here that get a lot of traffic re
neighbours....
Try this for size :
http://www.nfh.org.uk/

Loads of useful info and tips, as well as some horror stories that may make
you think you are actually quite lucky to only have a dispute about a hedge
line......
Heres one sample from their forum:
http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=2689

--
You can't have it all -
Where would you put it ?
Old 14-10-2003, 06:22 PM
bnd777

"Bigjon" wrote in message

Problems with neighbours?
I have noticed a few threads here that get a lot of traffic re
neighbours....
Try this for size :
http://www.nfh.org.uk/

Loads of useful info and tips, as well as some horror stories that may

make
you think you are actually quite lucky to only have a dispute about a

hedge
line......
Heres one sample from their forum:
http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=2689

--
You can't have it all -
Where would you put it ?

Theres a load more NFH on www.gardenlaw.co.uk

Camellia and neighbours extension SarahH United Kingdom 16 25-11-2003 10:22 PM
Please help Screen neighbours from me keith United Kingdom 10 08-08-2003 11:04 PM
My neighbours big plum tree. dommy United Kingdom 4 03-05-2003 11:56 PM
Neighbours Mike United Kingdom 29 15-04-2003 10:57 PM
Neighbours Help Ophelia United Kingdom 55 11-04-2003 10:32 AM