Old 20-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Sacha

Default Good old Monty

in article , Mark at
wrote on 19/10/03 6:02 pm:

At least Rachel D.T. has other more important things to occupy her
life for the time being.

Has she? What?

She has been Propagated :-)

Aaaah. Having reached Granny level, I'm always delighted to hear of that.
All the fun, no broken nights. ;-)
I'm really pleased but then I'm always pleased when I hear of a new bud.
;-)) Yes, I know. Ick!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Sad Sid

"Mark" wrote in message

At least Rachel D.T. has other more important things to occupy her
life for the time being.

Has she? What?

She has been Propagated :-)

I made a proper gate for the vegetable patch - didn't have as much fun as
Rachel ....

Old 20-10-2003, 09:33 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , jane
writes

I compost everything I can at home in an enclosed heap except the
perennial weeds which go to the tip: my heap doesn't get hot enough to
kill them. Luckily my worst is bindweed from next door's wilderness.

Anyway, hello Janet - nice to find an urgler in my area!

Well I've been here for some time!

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 21-10-2003, 09:24 AM
jane

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:05:46 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

~In article , jane
writes
~
~
~I compost everything I can at home in an enclosed heap except the
~perennial weeds which go to the tip: my heap doesn't get hot enough to
~kill them. Luckily my worst is bindweed from next door's wilderness.
~
~Anyway, hello Janet - nice to find an urgler in my area!
~
~Well I've been here for some time!
~

ah, usenet strikes again. There is definitely something in putting a
location in your .sig I guess, as suggested by Steve Harris a few days
ago :-) or none of us ever realise where others are...

wave

--
jane

Mark Twain