Old 21-10-2003, 06:22 PM
martin

Default motivation

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:09:35 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

"martin" wrote
Victoria Clare wrote:

Dandelions don't die except when they are poisoned.
... or if you try growing them in pots.

I tried this once when I had a rabbit who lived in a roof-garden

with no
grass.

They don't like pots at all....

Rabbits?
Martin

They hate Casserole's even more :
http://www.hwatson.force9.co.uk/cook...bbitcasseroled
umplings.htm

Yummy :-)
--
Martin
Old 21-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Franz Heymann

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
. 240.11...
"Franz Heymann" wrote in

:

The weeds are mostly dandelion, is it worth taking them out now or will

they
die with the winter frost?

Dandelions don't die except when they are poisoned.

... or if you try growing them in pots.

I tried this once when I had a rabbit who lived in a roof-garden with no
grass.

They don't like pots at all....

Actually, you are right. I once decided to grow the odd dandekion in pots
so as to be able to guarantee it to be hygienically grown for salad. They
just did not thrive.

{:-((

Franz

Old 21-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Franz Heymann

"martin" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:33:21 +0100, Victoria Clare
wrote:

Dandelions don't die except when they are poisoned.

... or if you try growing them in pots.

I tried this once when I had a rabbit who lived in a roof-garden with no
grass.

They don't like pots at all....

Rabbits?

{:-))

Franz

Old 21-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message . 11
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

I tried this once when I had a rabbit who lived in a roof-garden with no
grass.

They don't like pots at all....

No. You probably planted it too deep. You should leave most of the ears
showing above ground.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk
Old 21-10-2003, 10:02 PM
martin

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:40:43 +0100, Jaques d'Altrades
wrote:

The message . 11
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

I tried this once when I had a rabbit who lived in a roof-garden with no
grass.

They don't like pots at all....

No. You probably planted it too deep. You should leave most of the ears
showing above ground.

it's spelt Rs
--
Martin

Old 22-10-2003, 07:32 AM
barrbee

"JennyC" wrote in message ...
"martin" wrote
Victoria Clare wrote:

Dandelions don't die except when they are poisoned.
... or if you try growing them in pots.

I tried this once when I had a rabbit who lived in a roof-garden

with no
grass.

They don't like pots at all....

Rabbits?
Martin

They hate Casserole's even more :
http://www.hwatson.force9.co.uk/cook...bbitcasseroled
umplings.htm

Jenny :~)

This made me smile for a long time. The more I thought about it the
more funny it was!!! Thanks