Old 20-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Sad Sid

Default Green masonary paint - want to tone down a garage wall.

"Eric the Red" wrote in message
My garage is a standalone building made from concrete slabs and occupies
part of the garden. It is currently painted white so is quite visible. I

was
hoping to get a darker paint possibly green so that it blended in with the
garden more. I went to the usual DIY outlets but could not find anything
suitable. They all did the sort of thing that I wanted but for fences &

shed
and assumed these would not be suitable for the garage.

I managed to spill cheap B&Q "Tudor Oak" fence treatment on my patio slabs
and didn't wash it off in time. I now have a Tudor Oak patio...
I suggest you try it on a small area - I wouldn't mind betting it soaks in
if the garage surface is rough enough. And at just over three quid a tub it
would be no great expense if you had to renew it evry now and then.

Old 21-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Michael Berridge

Eric the Red wrote in message ...
I had been looking at masonary paints but the problem is the only ones

could find where basically tinted white paints. EG Magnolia, very light
green or blue etc.

Try a builders merchant, not a DIY store, they usually have a good
range, and I managed to get mine done as a colouriser type mix.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk