Old 26-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Paul the D

Default Advice on some exotics

I have some young exotics in my small garden, in Worcestershire. I
have an 18 months New Zealand Palm, a bamboo and an Olive Tree. All
are planted out in John Innes No 3 in pots.

I am experiencing a very dry Autumn, but the average daily
temperatures are falling. Should I still water these plants?

Should I protect any of thses plants from frost - I have moved the
Olive Tree near to the house if a frost is due, and then back in the
sunlight. The garden is east south east facing.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Paul the D
'You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.'