Old 21-11-2003, 01:04 PM
klara

Default Dream Plants for the Natural Garden

I have just put
Dream Plants for the Natural Garden
on my Christmas wish list.
Was it a good choice?

Klara
Gatwick Basin

Old 21-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by klara
I have just put

--
Would it be too cheeky to ask for that list.. could help me too...
Mexican Orange
Old 21-11-2003, 02:03 PM
klara King

In message , klara
writes
I have just put
Dream Plants for the Natural Garden
on my Christmas wish list.

I should have said, Henk Gerritsen and Piet Oudolf's "Dream Plants for
the Natural Garden" ....

Klara

Old 21-11-2003, 04:28 PM
Franz Heymann

"klara" wrote in message
I have just put
Dream Plants for the Natural Garden
on my Christmas wish list.
Was it a good choice?

I would not give house room to a book with a title like that. What on earth
made the authors choose it?

Franz

Old 21-11-2003, 04:29 PM
martin

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:02:30 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"klara" wrote in message
I have just put
Dream Plants for the Natural Garden
on my Christmas wish list.
Was it a good choice?

I would not give house room to a book with a title like that. What on earth
made the authors choose it?

Pot?
Whoops! Cross-threaded again.
--
Martin

Old 21-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Franz Heymann

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:02:30 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"klara" wrote in message
I have just put
Dream Plants for the Natural Garden
on my Christmas wish list.
Was it a good choice?

I would not give house room to a book with a title like that. What on

earth
made the authors choose it?

Pot?
Whoops! Cross-threaded again.

Where can I get the book?

Franz

Grow your Dream Garden! Dennis Lawns 8 06-04-2008 11:30 PM
Which plants are natural indoor deodorizers? [email protected] Gardening 1 10-07-2007 06:19 AM
money for your dream garden edna Gardening 0 21-02-2005 01:52 AM
Keeping a natural area, natural aggiecon Plant Science 2 13-12-2004 07:05 PM
Getting plants from natural ponds Michael Shaffer Ponds 6 01-06-2004 07:05 PM