Old 02-12-2003, 08:10 PM
shazzbat

Default that greenhouse thread

Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is not
happening with other threads.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.

TIA

Steve

Old 02-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Mary Fisher

--

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is not
happening with other threads.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.

I had the same until I changed to news/individual.net and now I'm getting
almost everything.

I'm very pleased with it - it almost doubled my inut of posts.

Mary

TIA

Steve

Old 03-12-2003, 07:33 AM
JennyC

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is not
happening with other threads.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.
TIA Steve

Maybe you should move to News.CIS.DFN.DE as newsgroup server ?

Jenny

Old 03-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire

Quote:
Originally posted by JennyC
"shazzbat" wrote in message
Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is not
happening with other threads.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.
TIA Steve

Maybe you should move to News.CIS.DFN.DE as newsgroup server ?

Jenny

Hi shazzbat

Sorry you missed my post

Can you see this one ???????????
__________________
Anita X
Old 03-12-2003, 05:05 PM
shazzbat

"JennyC" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is

not
happening with other threads.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.
TIA Steve

Maybe you should move to News.CIS.DFN.DE as newsgroup server

?

Jenny

Thanks for that both of you. I might do one of those if I can work out how.

Steve

Old 03-12-2003, 05:06 PM
martin

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:40:09 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"JennyC" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is

not
happening with other threads.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.
TIA Steve

Maybe you should move to News.CIS.DFN.DE as newsgroup server

?

Jenny

Thanks for that both of you. I might do one of those if I can work out how.

Go here and follow the instructions
http://news.individual.net/

Note that they call themselves news.individual.net nowadays.
--
Martin
Old 03-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Martin Sykes

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Anybody know why I'm seeing Jenny's replies but not the OPs ? This is not
happening with other threads.

Possibly it's due to how GardenBanter forwards its posts into the
newsgroups?
I notice that's where anita is posting from.

And no, she's not in my killfile. Nobody is.

Good God! how on earth can you manage like that? :-)

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )