Old 20-12-2003, 02:18 PM
Roger The Rabbit

Default Root Control Bags

I've been listening to GQT harping on about these for the last few weeks.
Does anyone know where to get them from? A trawl of local garden centres and
the web has turned up nothing.

Old 20-12-2003, 05:15 PM
Roger The Rabbit

Think those are the seed tray type things, aren't they. Root Control Bags
are for trees - to restrict the growth of roots underground. Apparently,
very fine roots can get through but are pruned by the bag when they get too
large.

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Roger The Rabbit20/12/03 2:12

I've been listening to GQT harping on about these for the last few

weeks.
Does anyone know where to get them from? A trawl of local garden centres

and
the web has turned up nothing.

I don't know if this is the same thing but yesterday in Tucker's in
Ashburton, I saw root trainers. Anybody else know?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 21-12-2003, 01:02 AM
Andy H

Try this Link
http://www.kenmuir.co.uk/shopFrame.htm

.. .

Old 21-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Roger The Rabbit

Think those are the seed tray type things, aren't they.

Sorry that wasn't meant to sound snotty - did a stop instead of a question
mark!

Yes.

Root Control Bags
are for trees - to restrict the growth of roots underground. Apparently,
very fine roots can get through but are pruned by the bag when they get

too
large.

Haven't encountered those and thank you.

snip
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 23-12-2003, 11:32 AM
Jim W

"Andy H" wrote in message
Try this Link
http://www.kenmuir.co.uk/shopFrame.htm

"Roger The Rabbit" wrote in message
.. .
I've been listening to GQT harping on about these for the last few

weeks.
Does anyone know where to get them from? A trawl of local garden centres

and
the web has turned up nothing.

Ken Muir is the only place I know of that does them.. Unless they've
dropped the price though I thought they were rather expensive..

JimW
Old 19-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered User

Hi please go to my website www.gardenselect.co.uk where you will find root control bags and root control barrier. look forward to hearing from you. Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger The Rabbit View Post