Old 03-01-2004, 11:11 AM
green earth

Default lawn treatment

I intend to treat my lawn to get rid of weeds (clover, dandelions etc) and moss
with a treatment I have to water on. Is it best to leave it until they start
growing or can I do it now with maybe another treatment in late March early April?

TIA

Old 03-01-2004, 11:11 AM
martin

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 10:54:57 GMT, green earth
wrote:

I intend to treat my lawn to get rid of weeds (clover, dandelions etc) and moss
with a treatment I have to water on. Is it best to leave it until they start
growing or can I do it now with maybe another treatment in late March early April?

It's best to read the instructions carefully, that came with the
treatment.
--
Martin
Old 03-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Jane Ransom

In article , green
earth writes
I intend to treat my lawn to get rid of weeds (clover, dandelions etc) and moss
with a treatment I have to water on. Is it best to leave it until they start
growing or can I do it now with maybe another treatment in late March early
April?

Depends where you are.
We are in Lancaster and never do it before mid April.
The grass and weeds must be growing 'strongly'.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

Old 03-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Franz Heymann

"green earth" wrote in message
I intend to treat my lawn to get rid of weeds (clover, dandelions etc) and

moss
with a treatment I have to water on. Is it best to leave it until they

start
growing or can I do it now with maybe another treatment in late March

early April?

The usual lawn herbicides should be applied when the grass and weeds are
growing strongly, so spring would be better.

Franz