Old 22-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Andrew May

Default Garden Storage

I need to clear a bit of space in my garage so was thinking about
moving gardening tools and the like out into a shed of some
description around the back. Don?t want anything big, really just
storage space and probably located on the rear wall of the garage. Can
anyone recommend something suitable that is sufficiently secure to
keep expensive garden equipment in? I guess something metal would be
best.

Many thanks,

Andrew
Old 22-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Martin Sykes

"Andrew May" wrote in message
om...
I need to clear a bit of space in my garage so was thinking about
moving gardening tools and the like out into a shed of some
description around the back. Don?t want anything big, really just
storage space and probably located on the rear wall of the garage. Can
anyone recommend something suitable that is sufficiently secure to
keep expensive garden equipment in? I guess something metal would be
best.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Try asking your insurance company what they would recommend as a minimum.
Then at least if stuff does get stolen, you're insured for it.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Old 22-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Mike

--
"Andrew May" wrote in message
om...
I need to clear a bit of space in my garage so was thinking about
moving gardening tools and the like out into a shed of some
description around the back. Don?t want anything big, really just
storage space and probably located on the rear wall of the garage. Can
anyone recommend something suitable that is sufficiently secure to
keep expensive garden equipment in? I guess something metal would be
best.

Many thanks,

Andrew

I was in http://www.plasticsbypost.net/index.htm showroom the other day and
they had what I would describe as a 'Look in shed'. You didn't go into this
box thing, you opened the door and everything was there, but I cannot find
it on their web site. Give them a call and let them describe it for you.
Sounds as if this is what you want. About 1 metre front to back, 1.5 high
and 1.5 long. I do say 'about' :-))

Mike

Old 22-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Neil

"Andrew May" wrote in message
om...
I need to clear a bit of space in my garage so was thinking about
moving gardening tools and the like out into a shed of some
description around the back. Don?t want anything big, really just
storage space and probably located on the rear wall of the garage. Can
anyone recommend something suitable that is sufficiently secure to
keep expensive garden equipment in? I guess something metal would be
best.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Try http://www.gardenbuildings.com/directory/Great_Britain/ for a list of
suppliers etc. My company does bespoke units.

Neil Faulkner
www.conceptgardens.com

Old 22-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Rod

Andrew May wrote:

I need to clear a bit of space in my garage so was thinking about
moving gardening tools and the like out into a shed of some
description around the back. Don?t want anything big, really just
storage space and probably located on the rear wall of the garage. Can
anyone recommend something suitable that is sufficiently secure to
keep expensive garden equipment in? I guess something metal would be
best.

Many thanks,

Andrew

A few firms like Clarke's tools - possibly Screwfix as well do big lockable
metal boxes that are meant to be bolted down in the back of a truck. Probably
worth a look.
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html
Old 22-01-2004, 11:17 PM
JennyC

"Andrew May" wrote in message
om...
I need to clear a bit of space in my garage so was thinking about
moving gardening tools and the like out into a shed of some
description around the back. Don?t want anything big, really just
storage space and probably located on the rear wall of the garage. Can
anyone recommend something suitable that is sufficiently secure to
keep expensive garden equipment in? I guess something metal would be
best.

Many thanks,
Andrew

Metal might have trouble with condensation ?
Jenny