Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
shazzbat

Default theiving scrotes

On our allotment site last Thursday night, we had a visit from THEM. All 8
sheds on the site were broken into and all the decent tools nicked. They
left the junk ones.

Geezer next to me lost his rotavator.

*******s.

Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Bob Hobden

"shazzbat" wrote in message
On our allotment site last Thursday night, we had a visit from THEM. All 8
sheds on the site were broken into and all the decent tools nicked. They
left the junk ones.

Geezer next to me lost his rotavator.

We got so fed up with it, they even pushed one shed over 'cause the lock was
a good one, that we now use a Series 111 Landrover as our shed and drive it
back and forth to the allotments. Comes in handy for bringing the produce
home, taking the rotovator to the site and taking stuff to the dump etc. Car
doesn't get filthy inside and out now either.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 27-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "shazzbat" contains these words:

On our allotment site last Thursday night, we had a visit from THEM. All 8
sheds on the site were broken into and all the decent tools nicked. They
left the junk ones.

Geezer next to me lost his rotavator.

*******s.

Publish details in alt.stolen.property - there's another NG called
alt.crime.citizen-bolo.stolen-property - I don't know what the 'bolo'
bit is all about though.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 27-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Andy Hunt

Go there at night with a rifle, wait for them, and take them out one-by-one
as they break in. When the police arrive say that you thought they were
dangerous terrorists trying to steal your fertiliser to make explosives for
a "dirty bomb" plot, which necessitated the use of such force.

Andrew
(yes I am joking)

Old 27-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote in message .net

Go there at night with a rifle, wait for them, and take them out

one-by-one
as they break in. When the police arrive say that you thought they were
dangerous terrorists trying to steal your fertiliser to make explosives

for
a "dirty bomb" plot, which necessitated the use of such force.

Have you all read the papers today - about the chap who 'drove' a young

yob
to the local police station, using a fork to do so and ended up getting
charged himself? Unbelievable stupidity!
--

How about the 62 year old who has gone to Jail for two weeks because he
wouldn't pay a speeding fine of £60. Caught doing 38 in a 30 limit at 5 am

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
368 data units completed.

Old 27-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Sacha
writes

Have you all read the papers today - about the chap who 'drove' a young yob
to the local police station, using a fork to do so and ended up getting
charged himself? Unbelievable stupidity!

I DO hope you mean 'on the part of the police' Sacha

Poor victim, you can't be surprised when innocent people take the law
into their own hands sometimes. It must be akin to mental torture to be
constantly harassed and burgled and your gardens/allotment vandalised
over a period of time.

I know some people feel that property is not worth injuring someone
over, but good grief there's always the last straw.............

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph