Old 01-02-2004, 09:17 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Neighbour's tree encroaching

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

Thanks, Roger, I aim to please. {:-))

The compost heap is over there --------

It is all spoken for already.
{:-))

Franz

Old 01-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Rodger Whitlock

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:01:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Thanks, Roger, I aim to please. {:-))

The compost heap is over there --------

I did the Big Stink to my cyclamen coum the other day. I save my
urine in a plastic diaper pail on the front steps and it gets a
tad on the rank side as it accumulates. Poured it into a
100-litre garbage container, added water, and sprinkled it on the
cyclamen with a watering can. They'll like it, but oh God! the
smell! Like the worst third-world toilet facility you've ever had
to use.

So if you are ever in Victoria and have an urgent need to pee,
give me a call: my compost heaps and/or diaper pail will welcome
you.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Old 01-02-2004, 11:20 PM
mich

"PK" wrote in message

"Plum" wrote in message

In truth the neighbour has no say and no rights if you want to cut back

the
overhanging branches. You have done more than you are obliged to do.

But by the same token the neighbour is not obliged to share the costs.

Ditto all previous advice. Shut up , pay up and think yourself lucky your
neighbour has been so accommodating of your point of view.

Neighbour rows are caused over less. You should not expect him to pay!

Old 02-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Rodger Whitlock

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:09:53 GMT, Janet Baraclough .. wrote:

The message
from lid (Rodger Whitlock) contains these words:

I save my
urine in a plastic diaper pail on the front steps and it gets a
tad on the rank side as it accumulates.

Picture the scene chez tototo. The front door opens, Rodger stands
there en deshabille, greets the passing world and takes aim at the
bucket...

I'm lucky: my front door is not visible from the street, nor from
adjoining properties under normal circumstances.

Now for another dose of entirely too much information, esp. for
Sacha, let me tell you all about the time I... strangled sounds
as ectoplasmic urlger-hands act swiftly

I'll definitely have a taste pour epater les bourgeois, but truth
is, some urglers read all about how great urine is in the garden
and wonder, what are the mechanics of the situation? Do you pee,
then dash out the door, container in hand, to the compost heap,
or what?

I've explained an "or what": you can park a suitable *covered*
container outside in a convenient place and use that as a staging
point. My comments about Big Stink warn that there is a downside
to this approach.

That I use diluted urine on my cyclamen, partly in the nature of
a foliar feed, may also be news. I believe it's one reason my
cyclamen coum do well.

Too much information? Maybe, maybe not.

Now let me tell you about another practice I have. I...
garglings and coughings

Old 03-02-2004, 08:37 AM
Franz Heymann

"Rodger Whitlock" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:09:53 GMT, Janet Baraclough .. wrote:

[snip]

I'll definitely have a taste pour epater les bourgeois, but truth
is, some urglers read all about how great urine is in the garden
and wonder, what are the mechanics of the situation? Do you pee,
then dash out the door, container in hand, to the compost heap,
or what?

My compost bin is right next to my garden shed and there is room in the shed
for a spare bucket.

[snip]

Franz