Old 27-01-2004, 11:15 PM
sean

Default White Polythene and Lean To's

Try these two websites.

One makes Polytunnels and indeed can supply steel hoops for a 'lean
to'.

The other website sells white Polythene that is specifically made for
greenhouses and Polytunnels.

www.firsttunnels.co.uk

www.firstgardens.co.uk

Sean

"Andy Hunt" wrote in message ...

You could try plastic water pipe and use the various fittings for joints
but if it is not properly anchored you will lose it on the first windy

day!

That's not a bad idea, I think I'd only need 3 lengths of piping. It would
be cheap and easy to drill holes in (I would screw it securely to the
ground/wall/house so it wouldn't blow away!). It's not going to be too big,
and it's in a corner, so hopefully it will withstand the coming
global-warming fuelled tornadoes etc! I suppose if I was really clever
(which I'm probably not!) I could make it with a gutter to collect water in
a water-butt . . .

Thanks for that one!

Andrew

Old 27-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Andy Hunt

One makes Polytunnels and indeed can supply steel hoops for a 'lean
to'.

The other website sells white Polythene that is specifically made for
greenhouses and Polytunnels.

www.firsttunnels.co.uk

www.firstgardens.co.uk

Excellent - thanks for that one, Sean, could be just the ticket. It could
save me heartache in watching a badly-made (knowing me)
drainpipes-and-cling-film conservatory blow around the garden destroying
everything in its path come next winter!

Andrew

Planting potatoes --- black polythene Jonathan Campbell United Kingdom 4 08-03-2009 08:38 PM
Win Garden Polythene Tunnels x 3 gardenandgreen.co.uk 02/04 [email protected] United Kingdom 0 01-03-2008 12:52 PM
heating a mini polythene greenhouse Gardening_Convert United Kingdom 13 17-01-2007 10:56 PM
polythene pots sahara United Kingdom 9 28-02-2005 11:29 AM
White Polythene and Lean To's sean United Kingdom 1 27-01-2004 11:15 PM