Old 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Franck martin

Default New Forum Gardening site

Hello all,

We are a small team working to build a site on Gardening and plants.
We set up a first draft there :
- http://www.gardenandco.com/
The site just opened and this is why we
are writing here to you: would you have some information to share there?
At the moment, we focus mainly on:
- Forums
- Links (submit the best gardening links you know)

so Fell free to post your question also in our forum to help us.
no login or register is needed to post
Thanks a lot,

We are looking forward for your comments, any advice will be most welcome.

Best regards,
Yann & Franck
--
http://www.gardenandco.com/

Old 03-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Franz Heymann

"Franck martin" wrote in message
Hello all,

We are a small team working to build a site on Gardening and plants.
We set up a first draft there :
- http://www.gardenandco.com/
The site just opened and this is why we
are writing here to you: would you have some information to share there?
At the moment, we focus mainly on:
- Forums
- Links (submit the best gardening links you know)

so Fell free to post your question also in our forum to help us.
no login or register is needed to post
Thanks a lot,

We are looking forward for your comments, any advice will be most welcome.

It is not clear to me why you want to do this, rather than help strengthen
one of the existing forums.

Franz