Old 03-02-2004, 11:32 PM
David Hill

Default Re data protection act

Charlie.
I posted notice this morning admitting that what I had deceived was a scam
and referring to the following from the Information Commissioner's Office

http://www.informationcommissioner.g...l.aspx?id=4016

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 06-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Tumbleweed

"David Hill" wrote in message
Charlie.
I posted notice this morning admitting that what I had deceived was a scam
and referring to the following from the Information Commissioner's Office

http://www.informationcommissioner.g...l.aspx?id=4016

--

But these scams are aided by the fact that there is a charge, which makes it
much more difficult to distinguish whats a scam and what isnt. And probably,

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)