Old 05-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Tomato, when to sow?

I have a pack of Gardeners Delight, but in their wisdom the
manufacturers have only seen fit to print the indoor sowing
instructions.

So, when should I sow to grow them outside?

And why has everyone decided not to answer my query on
harvesting Celeriac and Leeks?

I shall cry if no one tells me what to do, can you all live with
that on your conscience?

Alan

Old 05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Alan Holmes
writes

I have a pack of Gardeners Delight, but in their wisdom the
manufacturers have only seen fit to print the indoor sowing
instructions.

So, when should I sow to grow them outside?

Gardener's Delight can be grown indoors or outside. When we grow them
out of doors we sow them in about the 2nd. or 3rd. week of March for
planting out in about the 2nd. week of June. Further South, you may get
away with 1-2 weeks earlier, but they should not go out until after the
last frost. The date of that is variable according to area and year.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.