Old 05-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Mark Allison

Default Water melons

Hi,

I fancy growing something a bit different this year, and fancy growing some
watermelons. Will these grow outside OK in this country? If not, I have some
space in the greenhouse - would they grow well in there? I live in
Bedfordshire, UK.

Are there any good online sources of information for growing these?

Thanks,
Mark.

Old 05-02-2004, 06:47 PM
martin

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:37:40 -0000, "Mark Allison" nomail@please
wrote:

Hi,

I fancy growing something a bit different this year, and fancy growing some
watermelons. Will these grow outside OK in this country? If not, I have some
space in the greenhouse - would they grow well in there? I live in
Bedfordshire, UK.

Are there any good online sources of information for growing these?

google "watermellons"

Anything else turns up references to St. Mellons.
--
Martin