Old 11-02-2004, 04:48 AM
Kate Morgan

Default poor ground

any ideas for cheap and cheerfull shrubs that will grow on poor ground
apart from Buddlea.

ta muchly :-)
kate
Old 11-02-2004, 04:48 AM
Emrys Davies

'Kate',

This is my favourite shrub, but the photo. does not do it justice. To
get the best out of it you need to chop it hard every spring and then
its real beauty is revealed, also its attractive flowers.

I sense that you have already got this shrub or that you are familiar
with it.

http://www.millernursery.com/shrub/s...aGoldflame.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.