Old 12-02-2004, 11:35 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Progress reports?

The message
from Frogleg contains these words:

Oh, just stop it. :-) It's 2C here with 'light snow' predicted
overnight. Then warmer; then colder; then a hail of toads, I expect.
The only color in my immediate vicinity is some brilliant red Nandina
berries next door. Whether these are the result of hot summers or cold
autumns, I don't know. We certainly have both. I *do* envy your
early spring. And reading about it, too.

I'll send you some as an attachment....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/