Old 15-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Mountain Gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I think a bit of sunshine gives everyone a 'lift'.

As in: "Hello, hello, hello! What's that you're smoking there, Sunshine?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 15-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Sacha wrote:

Today has been really lovely. Sunshine and real warmth for most of the day
and customers rolling in to buy polyanthus and other things in droves - the
customers that is. ;-) I think a bit of sunshine gives everyone a 'lift'.

Yes. I am being a lot more effective now than I was a month ago.
Aren't I a SAD person? :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 15-02-2004, 09:38 PM
martin

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:43:49 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I think a bit of sunshine gives everyone a 'lift'.

As in: "Hello, hello, hello! What's that you're smoking there, Sunshine?

sniff 'allo 'allo 'allo, what you got growing under your Dutch grow
lamps in your green house then?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 15-02-2004, 09:42 PM
martin

wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I think a bit of sunshine gives everyone a 'lift'.

As in: "Hello, hello, hello! What's that you're smoking there, Sunshine?

sniff 'allo 'allo 'allo, what you got growing under your Dutch grow
lamps in your green house then?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Texas Mountain Laurel: Sophora secundiflora Wendy North Carolina 1 03-04-2003 05:44 PM
BOYCOTT Fieldale Farms (Springer Mountain Farms & Redding) They're ANTI-ORGANIC! (And call James Curts sci.agriculture 0 02-03-2003 08:15 PM
BOYCOTT Fieldale Farms (Springer Mountain Farms & Redding) They're ANTI-ORGANIC! (And call your OrganicOrganizer sci.agriculture 0 28-02-2003 05:39 PM
Mountain Laurel problem L & S Texas 0 12-02-2003 04:38 PM
Good tree for smallish garden - scots pine/mountain ash/aspen Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 1 01-11-2002 03:18 PM