Old 19-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Mike

Default Very dry in the South

Having re-aligned the 5 huge water butts along the back of the garage and
shed, which of course had to be empty, we will now have a near drought.

One water butt at the side of the house, at present full, has soon to be
emptied as we are about to have the house painted.

No, the water butts behind the garage are at the top of the garden, the
house water butt is a lot lower :-((

Mike

--
H.M.S.Andromeda Association Reunion Coventry Feb 27th - 29th
Federation of Naval Associations Reunion Hayling Island March 5th - 8th.

Old 19-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Robert

:
: One water butt at the side of the house, at present full, has soon to
: be emptied as we are about to have the house painted.
:
: No, the water butts behind the garage are at the top of the garden,
: the house water butt is a lot lower :-((
:
: Mike

Can yo re-align them between the last 2 weeks of June and the first week of
July please?!

Robert South West England

Old 19-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Robert

: Having re-aligned the 5 huge water butts along the back of the garage
: and shed, which of course had to be empty, we will now have a near
: drought.
:
: One water butt at the side of the house, at present full, has soon to
: be emptied as we are about to have the house painted.
:
: No, the water butts behind the garage are at the top of the garden,
: the house water butt is a lot lower :-((
:
: Mike

Can yo re-align them between the last 2 weeks of June and the first week of
July please?!

Robert South West England

Hot (very) and dry (snort) here George.com Gardening 0 21-01-2008 08:46 AM
MUFFLER,very,very,very LOUD [email protected] Lawns 7 21-09-2006 06:13 PM
dry dry dry Rosie United Kingdom 0 02-04-2004 04:21 AM
Very tall rose in South Africa - what is it? Lynne Oeschger Roses 0 08-12-2003 10:32 AM
good plants (in pots) for very hot south facing patio chaz United Kingdom 1 13-08-2003 07:44 PM