Old 22-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Len

Default Re DECKING Advice

Re. Decking advice.

Thank you one and all for allowing me to use this Newsgroup.

However we seemed to have got away from the issue.

I was seeking advice on Hardwood v. Redwood not Decking v. alternative.

Would you believe I have just taken procession of a house which has two
wooden sheds -(shudder everyone) - at the bottom of the garden.

The 6 x 8 area between them is soil, quite muddy right now . What to do ?

At the top of the garden we have a large paving patio which is very sad -
covered in algae and uneven. When wet looks sad, when dry looks sad.

Only slippery when wet would you believe.

Robert,

You remind me of someone who attends a debate or discussion but only hears
what supports his particular point and then shouts " Seeeee I told you
sooooooooooooh"

I promise never again to go on the pier at W-s-M. (or to N.Z. Eh? PK).

National Trust also lives dangerously.

Think someone mentioned that the report may have referred to
laminated/wooden floors indoors. Too much polish can also be very slippery
also bananas and marble.

Did you know that margarine is bad for you, so to butter, sugar, too much
s*x makes your eyes go funny and shortens (or is it extends ?) your life by
20 minutes.

Maybe I should stay in bed.

Thanks for your advice but not relevant.

Mike,

Yuk is the most juvenile of words.

So sorry that blue fences and T.V. upset you .

Remind me to give you a call when I next change my car - ref. model and
colour.

Franz.

What should I use in my particular case ?. - to be with it that is ? or
without it ?

Brian Watson.

Many thanks your tip - more positive input than the other old ****s

Kenty:-

Many thanks your input reassuring and love the point about matter of choice

Sorry to have troubled you all- still none the wiser ?

Have a Nice Day

Re Decking Advice - John Ormiston & Kay Easton. Len United Kingdom 0 27-02-2004 11:22 PM
Decking advice Len United Kingdom 26 25-02-2004 11:16 PM
Re DECKING Advice Len United Kingdom 5 25-02-2004 08:32 AM
Membrane, decking timber etc Dave United Kingdom 0 19-03-2003 01:44 PM
FA: Decking A Practical Step by Step Guide ripper United Kingdom 0 28-01-2003 08:31 PM