Old 29-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Phil & Diane Martin

Default fig tree

We went down our allotment today to find that our fig tree has been torn
apart by the mindless idiots who live around here. we have the main trunk
and 2 branches left,,,,will it survive or do we cut our losses and call it a
day.

any help will be appreciated

Phil and Diane

Old 29-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Robert

:
: any help will be appreciated
:
: Phil and Diane

Don't know but you have my sympathy, these people don't deserve to have any
luck

Robert South West England
Norton says I am virus free

Old 29-02-2004, 11:47 PM
FF

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:44:06 GMT, "Phil & Diane Martin"
wrote:

We went down our allotment today to find that our fig tree has been torn
apart by the mindless idiots who live around here. we have the main trunk
and 2 branches left,,,,will it survive or do we cut our losses and call it a
day.

any help will be appreciated

Phil and Diane

You're not missing a shed roof too, are you? I saw one of our mindless vandals
heading off down the hill with one today. If you know who they are, or where they
live, please keep pestering the police about them. It all mounts up and eventually
they get around to doing something about it. At least that's what they keep telling
me.

Liz
Old 29-02-2004, 11:48 PM
JennyC

"Phil & Diane Martin" wrote in message
We went down our allotment today to find that our fig tree has been torn
apart by the mindless idiots who live around here. we have the main trunk
and 2 branches left,,,,will it survive or do we cut our losses and call it a
day.

any help will be appreciated

Phil and Diane

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody hooligans :~(

However I would imagine that it will survive. I expect they get eaten by goats
etc in the wild !

Jenny

Old 29-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Frogleg

wrote:

We went down our allotment today to find that our fig tree has been torn
apart by the mindless idiots who live around here. we have the main trunk
and 2 branches left,,,,will it survive or do we cut our losses and call it a
day.

Probably worth waiting to see. I don't know about damaged trees, but
they *do* grow from very odd assortments of branches and cuttings.

Old 01-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:
"Phil & Diane Martin" wrote in message
We went down our allotment today to find that our fig tree has been torn
apart by the mindless idiots who live around here. we have the main trunk
and 2 branches left,,,,will it survive or do we cut our losses and
call it a
day.

any help will be appreciated

Phil and Diane

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody hooligans :~(

However I would imagine that it will survive. I expect they get eaten
by goats
etc in the wild !

Hooligans are in season ATM. Indeed, as a pest species......

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/