Old 03-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Save Ranscombe Farm

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

From www.plantlife.org.uk:

"Plantlife International - The Wild-Plant Conservation Charity .
Patron - His
Royal Highness The Prince of Wales"

My children hate me when I do this but "told you so". ;-) If Ranscombe can
get him on board, their future is made, IMO.

Ahem..maybe the POW isn't paying close attention :~}

Keith Dancey1/3/04 4:45 Plantlife - the wild plant conservation charity - has a chance to
purchase
Ranscombe Farm, near Rochester in Kent.

Janet.

Old 03-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Sacha

Janet Baraclough3/3/04 5:39

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

From
www.plantlife.org.uk:

"Plantlife International - The Wild-Plant Conservation Charity .
Patron - His
Royal Highness The Prince of Wales"

My children hate me when I do this but "told you so". ;-) If Ranscombe can
get him on board, their future is made, IMO.

Ahem..maybe the POW isn't paying close attention :~}

Keith Dancey1/3/04 4:45 Plantlife - the wild plant conservation charity - has a chance to
purchase
Ranscombe Farm, near Rochester in Kent.

LOL. He wouldn't be the only one, then. Silly moi.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

Old 05-03-2004, 04:54 PM
martin

On 05 Mar 2004 12:29:47 +0000, Alan R Williams
wrote:

(Even I'd marry him for that:-)

For gawds sake show a bit of respect :-)

Shouldn't that be show a bit of self-respect :-)

touches place where there was once a forelock
Of course.
I suppose you know he posts here under the name of Rust........
aaaggghhh gerrorf Camilla

--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
Old 06-03-2004, 01:26 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:

(Even I'd marry him for that:-)

For gawds sake show a bit of respect :-)

Shouldn't that be show a bit of self-respect :-)

touches place where there was once a forelock
Of course.
I suppose you know he posts here under the name of Rust........
aaaggghhh gerrorf Camilla

Now look here, Mr. Me, I asked you not to tell anyone.

Camilla! Put him down! (You don't know *WHERE* he's been!)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 06-03-2004, 02:35 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

wrote:

(Even I'd marry him for that:-)

For gawds sake show a bit of respect :-)

Shouldn't that be show a bit of self-respect :-)

touches place where there was once a forelock
Of course.
I suppose you know he posts here under the name of Rust........
aaaggghhh gerrorf Camilla

Now look here, Mr. Me, I asked you not to tell anyone.

Camilla! Put him down! (You don't know *WHERE* he's been!)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Save Ranscombe Farm Keith Dancey United Kingdom 1 02-03-2004 04:07 AM
Save Ranscombe Farm Keith Dancey United Kingdom 1 02-03-2004 01:13 AM
farm pond help! Eddie Ponds 1 31-03-2003 05:56 AM
Farm pond improvement question. CR Ponds 0 30-03-2003 03:56 PM
Antique Rose Farm Info wanted about Mark or Travis Roses 0 02-02-2003 06:09 PM