Old 02-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Bold Display Limited

Default Conifer Growth

Hi

I planted about 25 conifers 18 months ago to try to achieve a "fence" but
they don't seem
to be bushing out very well. i.e. kids can still run in between them any
ideas

P.C.

--
BOLD DISPLAY LIMITED
TELEPHONE +44 151 423 1518

except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

Although this email has been scanned for viruses you should rely on your own
virus check, as the sender takes no responsibility for any damage arising
out of any bug or virus infection

Old 02-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Bold Display Limited" contains these words:

I planted about 25 conifers 18 months ago to try to achieve a "fence" but
they don't seem
to be bushing out very well. i.e. kids can still run in between them any
ideas

They ain't magic - give them some time to establish!

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 02-03-2004, 07:48 PM
david taylor

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Bold Display Limited" contains these words:

I planted about 25 conifers 18 months ago to try to achieve a "fence"

but
they don't seem
to be bushing out very well. i.e. kids can still run in between them any
ideas

They ain't magic - give them some time to establish!

--

I established a civilised Leylandii hedge starting around 12 years ago in
our old house.

David T

Old 02-03-2004, 10:26 PM
martin

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:52:58 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Bold Display Limited" contains these words:

I planted about 25 conifers 18 months ago to try to achieve a "fence" but
they don't seem
to be bushing out very well. i.e. kids can still run in between them any
ideas

They ain't magic - give them some time to establish!

or get obese?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 07-03-2004, 10:12 AM
Mart

Cut the lot down !!
Neighbours with the likes of these should be Hung from them!