Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Kate

Default Outdoor aeolian harp (OT?)

I apologise if this is off topic as it isn`t about plants but there doesn`t
seem to be a NG specifically for garden accessories/ornaments.

I have been trying to find a UK supplier of aeolian harps specifically
designed for outdoor use. I do not care for the jangling of wind chimes and
thought the (hopefully) mellow thrumming of a wind harp would be pleasant
and soothing, and also detract from traffic noise. I have searched the `net
but could only find US suppliers, and most were windowsill harps anyway.
Nor have I had any success in tracking down a book which gives instructions
on how to make one. Does anyone know where I might get such a thing in the
UK, please?

Kate

Buy outdoor grown azaleas? Polar Gardening 5 10-04-2003 09:08 PM
Outdoor turtle habitat Dave Bell Ponds 3 01-04-2003 12:44 AM
[IBC] Easy species for indoor/outdoor bonsai culture? Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 12-02-2003 01:55 AM
Easy species for indoor/outdoor bonsai culture? 257roberts Bonsai 0 12-02-2003 12:55 AM
Georgia's Ultimate Outdoor Recreation Guide Sandy's Newsgroups alt.forestry 0 15-01-2003 08:58 AM