Old 25-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Skint4sure

Default Advice on Fence/Gate repair

Hi all

The 3x3 post to my fence has snapped and needs replacing. It's only 3 feet
above the ground so if I just buy a new post na bag of postcrete that should
do the job yes?
I think this has happened because the gate I made which is 41 inches wide and
36 inches tall is far too heavy for the post.
What would u recommend me to use to make a new lighte rbut strong gate and how?
what design?
Many thanks

Old 25-03-2004, 08:19 PM
kenty ;-\)

Why don't you use a concrete post,once cemented in they are very hard to
shift!

--
Thanks Keith,UK.