Old 08-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Paul King

Default Cambridge Varsity 8 Glasshouse

I am fortunate enough to have been given - yes given - a Cambridge Varsity
8ft x 12ft glasshouse. The only problem is that it is competely dismantled,
but I'm told complete. Does anyone have a copy of the installation manual
that they would be prepared to scan and e-mail to me please?

Old 09-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Mark Allison

Paul King wrote:
I am fortunate enough to have been given - yes given - a Cambridge Varsity
8ft x 12ft glasshouse. The only problem is that it is competely dismantled,
but I'm told complete. Does anyone have a copy of the installation manual
that they would be prepared to scan and e-mail to me please?

If no joy there, perhaps you could email or phone the manufacturer.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.markallison.co.uk

Old 09-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Mike

http://www.greenhouses-uk.com/cambridge/index.htm

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th