Old 14-04-2004, 11:06 PM
dicksplash

Default electronic cat repellers

Has anyone got one of these that works and if so which one as they range
from about £20 up to £60!
Thanks in advance for any replies

Old 14-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Ron Palmer

"dicksplash" wrote in message
Has anyone got one of these that works and if so which one as they range
from about £20 up to £60!
Thanks in advance for any replies

i have a Pest Clear Outdoor, about £40.00 + a mains transformer from Maplins
about £8.00
i used to get rid of cat shit every day but not any more, it actually works
well, it also keeps
squirrels out, also keeps away dogs and deer

Old 15-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Nick Wagg

"dicksplash" wrote in message
Has anyone got one of these that works and if so which one as they range
from about £20 up to £60!

A neighbour had one but has now abandoned it, although I don't know why.
Even though it used ultrasound I could still hear it - and I am a little
deaf. It
sounded like something squeaking as if blown gently in the wind.
--
Nick Wagg