Old 18-04-2004, 03:21 AM
Rosie

Default Wheelbarrow wheel?

Where can I buy a new wheelbarrow wheel? Mine has a puncture. Seems mad to
buy a new wheelbarrow but I can't be fagged to fix the puncture.

ROSIE

Old 18-04-2004, 03:24 AM
kenty ;-\)

Take the wheel/tyre to one of the tyre & exhaust garages, I have seen other
people do this with small tyres such as for trailers etc I am sure they will
be willing to kelp,give one a try.

--
Thanks Keith,UK.

Old 18-04-2004, 03:28 AM
John Rouse

In article , Rosie
writes
Where can I buy a new wheelbarrow wheel? Mine has a puncture. Seems mad to
buy a new wheelbarrow but I can't be fagged to fix the puncture.

I had one with an inflatable tyre, and was always patching it - even
hawthorn spines went through it. My dad took the wheel to one of the
tyre places and they put a proper tyre on it, and I've never had any
more problems with it.

John
--
John Rouse
Old 18-04-2004, 03:42 AM
Robert E A Harvey

"Rosie" wrote in message ...
Where can I buy a new wheelbarrow wheel? Mine has a puncture. Seems mad to
buy a new wheelbarrow but I can't be fagged to fix the puncture.

Our local tyre place does them for nothing, if you leave them for a
day or so. Practice for apprentices without the risk of killing
anyone!
Old 18-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Mike

"Rosie" wrote in message
Where can I buy a new wheelbarrow wheel? Mine has a puncture. Seems mad

buy a new wheelbarrow but I can't be fagged to fix the puncture.

ROSIE

On my way to and from a Reunion in Scarborough the other weekend, I noticed
on the motorways, that the posts for the central barriers are held in he
ground with an expanded foam. Makes them easier to get out for repairs I
expect. My thought is, could a wheelbarrow wheel, be filled with this foam?
No more punctures :-))

If it is the same stuff used in lifeboats and other craft for both buoyancy
and noise deadening, it sets very firm, but can be worked with a knife or
saw. Just a thought :-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th

Need help finding a Henri water wheel. Lighted water wheel DD DDD Ponds 0 19-08-2005 04:34 AM
wheelbarrow wheel simy1 Gardening 9 17-05-2005 06:32 AM
Wheelbarrow wheel? Rosie United Kingdom 8 19-04-2004 12:03 PM
Wheelbarrow wheel? Rosie United Kingdom 6 18-04-2004 04:58 AM
Wheelbarrow wheel? Rosie United Kingdom 1 17-04-2004 10:06 PM