Old 18-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Adam

Default Garden clearout

I've got a large, old, falling down shed in my back garden.

Although not bursting with "stuff", it has got quite a bit of old junk (and
lots of old wood) in it.

I'm looking for someone who will take it down, and get rid of all the
rubbish - I don't think there's anything which would be of use to anyone
else in it, so it needs to be taken down the tip.

I'm in the Bristol area. Can anyone either recommend someone, or tell me
the best place to look? I don't know where to start! :-)

Thanks,
A.

Old 18-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Tumbleweed

"Adam" wrote in message
I've got a large, old, falling down shed in my back garden.

Although not bursting with "stuff", it has got quite a bit of old junk

(and
lots of old wood) in it.

I'm looking for someone who will take it down, and get rid of all the
rubbish - I don't think there's anything which would be of use to anyone
else in it, so it needs to be taken down the tip.

I'm in the Bristol area. Can anyone either recommend someone, or tell me
the best place to look? I don't know where to start! :-)

Thanks,
A.

Look for 'man with a van' ads? Or pay some students or similar a few quid to
demolish it and take it to the tip?

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address

Garden Door in Door County Wisconsin Garden Door 07 Garden Angel in Watering Can.JPG (1/1) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 0 31-07-2009 11:01 PM
Garden variety advice. Calling Garden Sages! Cindie Light Texas 0 21-08-2004 06:27 PM
Garden clearout Adam United Kingdom 20 23-04-2004 07:12 PM
Shepard Iris Garden | Hawthorn Hill Farm -- 2 new garden sites Bobby Baxter Gardening 0 04-05-2003 07:08 PM
New Garden Site & Free Garden Video Bobby Baxter Gardening 1 27-04-2003 01:08 PM