Old 20-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Mike

Default Impatience

Hello,

Last year I bought some Impatience (Pink) from B &Q.

These lasted all Summer ,only about 3-4 inches tall with green almost see
through stems.

I'm on the look out for some for this year but not sure if I'm too early.
Some people suggest "Busy Lizzies" but these don't look like the
(Impatience)plants I had last year.

Can anyone comment on where I may be able to get them ? (not at B&Q yet).

Mike.

Old 20-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Anne Jackson

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Hello,

Last year I bought some Impatience (Pink) from B &Q.

These lasted all Summer ,only about 3-4 inches tall with green almost see
through stems.

I'm on the look out for some for this year but not sure if I'm too early.
Some people suggest "Busy Lizzies" but these don't look like the
(Impatience)plants I had last year.

Can anyone comment on where I may be able to get them ? (not at B&Q yet).

Perhaps you'll just need not to be so impatient? Impatiens are quite
tender, so might not come into the GCs until all risk of frost is past?

--
AnneJ

Impatience!!!!!! Roo Australia 1 28-08-2005 01:09 AM
over-wintering nonstop begonias and impatience Ted Gardening 4 23-08-2005 01:58 AM
Growing Impatience Doug Kanter Gardening 13 10-11-2004 07:32 PM
Impatience not Cereus-validus United Kingdom 1 21-04-2004 04:04 PM