Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Simon

Default Lawns

Hi all

I have recently had my back garden returfed, but unfortunatley it was by a
cowboy who I can not track back down.

The grass is good but unfortunatly he didn't seem to put the effort in
spreading the top soil very flat and it know resembles a rollercoaster. I
have managed to sort alot of it out with out relaying it myself by soaking
it and then rolling it which has made it look a lot better.

There are still a couple of dips that I would like to fix, is it possible to
do this with out lifting it and putting more top soil under neath it? I was
wandering if it is possible to just fill the dip with fresh top soil and let
the grass grow throug it or is it possible to put some top soil down and
then lay some fresh grass over that? I am looking at sods and not seeds.

Thanks in advance
Simon

Lawns & God Bruce Yates Gardening 13 18-06-2003 11:56 PM
Green Lawns NoGi Australia 5 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
Lawns - Mind your own business - and it does [email protected] United Kingdom 2 14-03-2003 08:53 AM
Field Woodrush in Lawns Derek Carver United Kingdom 3 27-01-2003 12:02 PM
Snowdrops in Lawns - especially mine! Tumbleweed United Kingdom 0 16-10-2002 06:51 AM