Old 03-05-2004, 11:03 AM
MissJuggs

Default Advice for an idiot abstractionist

On Mon, 3 May 2004 09:50:06 +0100, "dave @ stejonda"
wrote:

heh, your sig sep worked a few moments ago in
but now doesn't again

Does it work now?

Glenys

--
Semen is an anti-depressant.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:04 AM
dave @ stejonda

In message , MissJuggs
writes
wrote:

heh, your sig sep worked a few moments ago in
but now doesn't again

Does it work now?

yep - but I'm still depressed

--
dave @ stejonda

Old 03-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from MissJuggs contains these words:
On Mon, 03 May 2004 01:11:02 +0200, martin wrote:

Semen is an anti-depressant.

Your sig. is still broken and the fleet is in port again.

Well, you know, why don't you killfile me if you don't like me sig?

It's the separator wot's borked - it lacks a space after it.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 03-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

wrote:

heh, your sig sep worked a few moments ago in
but now doesn't again

Does it work now?

Glenys

Yes, except your name is above the separator now.........

Old 03-05-2004, 06:04 PM
MissJuggs

On Mon, 3 May 2004 15:23:29 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

Glenys

Yes, except your name is above the separator now.........

Oh, that's no biggy. I can live with it.

Glenys

--
Semen is an anti-depressant.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Michigan Brick Repair and Michigan Brickwork Company

Intra Masonry has been the leader in providing Brick Repair and Brick Replacement Services Southeastern Michigan. Intra Masonry can repair your brick damage or provide you with Custom Brick Michigan services.
http://www.intramasonry.com/