Old 11-05-2004, 10:27 AM
martin

Default Flowery dog name needed!

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:29:05 +0100, "David Hill"
wrote:

This all reminds me of when in the late 60's just after I had got married.
We were living in a flat in Hastings, and were coming home one Sunday
afternoon, Just got out of the car when this Little child from a few doors
down ran out of her gate chasing a puppy as fast as her little legs would
allow. She was follower shortly after by her very embarrassed mother.......
Why embarrassed? I hear you ask. Well....
As she chased the pup she was calling out "Come here piddle pup, come here
piddle pup".

Children....don't you love them.

I thought it was going to be called "Porky" :-)
Old 11-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Howard Neil

Sacha wrote:

Someone working here once said that our two (Russell & Bromley) probably
thought their names were Shut UP and Get DOWN.

With names like that, I would have thought SHOO was a more common
command. :-)

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Yucca (Yuck for short?)

Reminds me of a Canadian friend's dog named Yaktuk, which means
something like "snowman" in Inuit. Outside of his adoring family, the
farty canine was universally known as Yuktak.

Janet.

Old 12-05-2004, 07:17 AM
Gloxinia

"MallowKat" wrote in message
Hello

I'm getting a border collie bitch soon and she needs pretty flowerery

name. So
far I've come up with ... Willow, Poppy, Rowan, Holly, Sorrel, Tansy,

Daisy,
Fern, Saffron and Jasmine. Can anyone think of any more?

Thankyou

Lilly is such a nice name and Sonja would be good ..

Old 12-05-2004, 07:17 AM
Gloxinia

"Sue da Nimm" . wrote in message

"MallowKat" wrote in message
Hello

I'm getting a border collie bitch soon and she needs pretty flowerery

name. So
far I've come up with ... Willow, Poppy, Rowan, Holly, Sorrel, Tansy,

Daisy,
Fern, Saffron and Jasmine. Can anyone think of any more?

Thankyou

Collie-Flower?

LOL ... thank you for the first laugh oof the day ... thats a priceless

name..