Old 11-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Brian

Default Furze pigs

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..

"Essjay001" wrote in message
I spend many a quiet hour watching the furze pigs in my garden, a great
source of enjoyment. Recently two have "committed" suicide in a small

pond
that I use for growing duckweed for the lager pond.

Wow. And I just have water in mine. Still its probably not a bad way to

go.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address
Some poor fellow from the midlands was reported to have drowned in a Lager

Vat. Took him two weeks to drown but would have been quicker if he hadn't
kept getting out to go to the toilet!!