Old 27-05-2004, 08:08 AM
Mike & Karen

Default climbing courgettes

Last night on the RHS shoe there were some climbing courgettes - looks
like a great idea. anyone know where I might be able to get some?

Mike
Old 27-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Mike & Karen writes:
| Last night on the RHS shoe there were some climbing courgettes - looks
| like a great idea. anyone know where I might be able to get some?

Any non-bush variety. Tricky to get nowadays, but most summer
squashes are like that (and usually taste better).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 27-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Neil Jones

"Mike & Karen" wrote in message
Last night on the RHS shoe there were some climbing courgettes - looks
like a great idea. anyone know where I might be able to get some?

Mike

I think it was Robinson's whose website is www.mammothonion.co.uk but
they don't seem to have the courgette listed.

Neil

Old 27-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Mike &
Karen writes
Last night on the RHS shoe there were some climbing courgettes - looks
like a great idea. anyone know where I might be able to get some?

I saw that too and I thought that they meant ordinary courgettes grown
as cordons up strings or other supports. Pinch out, or pinch back side-
shoots as they show, leaving enough fruits for a crop. That's not too
different to the way cucumbers are grown indoors
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.