Old 02-06-2004, 07:07 PM
S G Hirst

Default container plant

Hi
I have 2 round x 39cm dia x 43cm deel pots on my deck. They are on stands so
total height is 58cm. The height of banister behind the pots is 86cm.
They receive sun for hald day and then in shade in the pm (one more than the
other)
I am looking for someething nice to put in them. Prefer some bush that will
keep shape to mach the pots.
Any good ideas are appreciated.
(neve had much joy with Azaleas even ehen I use correct compost)
Thanks Steve