Old 02-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Ed

Default Growing Aubergines: just water them?

I got some aubergine seeds from mr fothergills a couple of months ago,
they're now over a foot with flowers and I've seen websites saying you
need to tie them to stakes and cut off shoots and stuff - doesn't say
anything about this on the seed packet, is it a variety that doesnt
need that (aubergine money maker)?? never grown anything before, TIA.

Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) orhas the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates furlow United Kingdom 16 02-09-2010 07:23 PM
Growing aubergines outdoors michael United Kingdom 7 24-11-2007 12:27 PM
blossoms dropping off egg plants (aka aubergines) Richard Wright Australia 0 23-01-2004 06:02 AM
Aubergines Janice United Kingdom 8 16-09-2003 05:23 PM
Aubergines Jon United Kingdom 2 09-04-2003 09:56 PM