Old 11-06-2004, 05:35 AM
Alan

Default Ooops

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:38:38 +0100, "Harry12"
wrote:
About 7-10 days after spraying. They were Ceanothus and cotoneasters.
They have been in now about 10 days

You may be lucky, they are both fairly hardy. It will probably do them more
harm than good to move them again. I would keep them very well watered - a
good soaking every day to wash any remaining weedkiller through.

Harry

Thanks for your help. I am just carrying on watering daily. They seem
OK.

Teach me a lesson to take care of what I spray on the garden!

Ooops Alan United Kingdom 1 09-06-2004 04:52 PM
Veggie Filters vs UV Filters ?? Thanks-- Ooops ! More. Bette E Ponds 0 29-04-2004 10:10 PM
Chopsticks in the soil - OOOPS! Pat Patterson Bonsai 0 20-05-2003 07:44 AM
ooops... forgot to ask... 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:23 AM
ooops... forgot to ask... 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 21-02-2003 10:29 PM