Old 26-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Well there's good news and bad news....

The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

How is it with you?

East Coast Suffolk is a tad breezy and wet.

Calming down now on Arran but very windy and wet earlier today..some
ferries cancelled. I was glad of the good watering for the garden
though.

Hebe "Great Orme" is having a lie down :-( and will need a stake.

Janet.

Old 26-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Kay

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

How is it with you?

East Coast Suffolk is a tad breezy and wet.

Calming down now on Arran but very windy and wet earlier today..some
ferries cancelled. I was glad of the good watering for the garden
though.

Hebe "Great Orme" is having a lie down :-( and will need a stake.

Leeds not too bad. Rain most of the day, a bit blustery, bright sunny
periods in the evening.

Did have a lot of rain, though, about an inch - I had to go around
emptying the trays under my pots.
--
Kay

Old 26-06-2004, 12:28 AM
Klara

In message , Klara
writes
In message , VivienB
writes
Very blowy here in West Wiltshire, but the rain seems to be coming in
a series of (often heavy) showers rather than continuous spells of rain.

... And here in Sussex.

Tree surgeons have been taking down some seriously big trees in our
garden, just feet from the conservatory people putting glass into the
roof of the new conservatory... They did decide today only to clear
away what they had taken down yesterday...

I forgot to mention that the conservatory is the neighbour's... He has
already complained about a few branches hitting his buddleia - can't
bear to think what if anything hits his new conservatory roof!
So far, so good, though ...
--
Klara, Gatwick basin