Old 26-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Victoria Clare

Default geranium pyrenaicum 'bill wallis'

He took a good while to germinate, did Bill, and at first I was a bit
disappointed with his flowers.

I have a feeling I posted here and was a bit rude about him, so I'm posting
again now to set the record straight.

This year (second year, plants fully established) - wow! Clouds and clouds
of little blue-purple (blurple?) flowers that just go on and on, and makes
a pile of foliage that just stifles out weeds.

Looking really great now the Triteleia Queen Fabiola are coming out as well
- I've underplanted Bill with the Triteleias, and I'm really pleased. :-)

Oh, my geranium macrorhizum czakor germinated this spring - well over a
year after planting. Clearly a plant that likes to take its time.

Victoria

--
gardening on a north-facing hill
in South-East Cornwall

geranium spikes DigitalVinyl Gardening 2 13-05-2018 04:44 AM
help with geranium Jessica Gardening 2 23-06-2003 08:08 PM
cranesbill geranium susabean Gardening 7 16-06-2003 03:20 AM
Geranium problem Estelle Evans Gardening 0 24-04-2003 02:44 PM
geranium macrorrhizum or pulmonaria in my deer-ridden, clay-filled backyard? Maggie Gardening 0 04-02-2003 03:37 PM